We are here for your business: Tools to get through COVID-19
Wix has made changes to help you in the uncertain times surrounding COVID-19. These features will help you keep your business strong, whether you manage services, events, or a restaurant.
Clients may be unable to attend your sessions in person. Now is the time to offer your services online. To manage cancellations and changes, use the following features:
- Connect Zoom To Your Site: You can host all your meetings and video sessions online using video conferencing. When customers confirm their bookings, generate a Zoom link and send it to them.
- Schedule Virtual Sessions: You can maintain social distance and your class schedule online. Online courses are ideal for online classes, workshops, consultations and therapy sessions.
- Motivate Your C Lients: Help your clients stay engaged and help them achieve their goals. Invite clients to participate in a learning or fitness challenge.
- Create prerecorded sessions: Video on Demand (VOD), allows you to upload non-interactive classes to your website and charge users to view them. Wix video lets you add videos to your site and create channels that visitors can subscribe.
- Refund Clients If clients wish to cancel their bookings can handle their refunds from your Transactions dashboard.
- Learn Professional Tips To keep your business running smoothly online and offline, you can read best practices.
To learn more, Watch our webinar
Events are having to deal with cancellations because so many guests have decided to stay at home. It is also becoming more popular to stream events online. These tools will help you make the right decision, no matter what.
- Quickly Handle Refunds You can cancel an event or refund tickets from your transactions dashboard. Pro tip: Edit your cancellation email with a customized message explaining the circumstances.
- Make your Events Online With the new virtual event feature, you can quickly switch between offline and online events. Add Zoom to your Wix website or link to your event via YouTube streaming or Facebook Live.
To learn more, Watch our Virtual Events Webinar
We are making changes to ensure that you don’t have a negative balance. Here are the facts:
- No Processing Fees Refund: In the coming weeks, we will waive processing fees for customers who request a refund.
- Chargebacks Without Fees: Cancellations and cancellations may result in chargebacks. We’ll waive your chargeback-related fees for the moment.
- View Our Customer Disputes Manual Get expert advice on how to handle chargebacks and refund requests.
Takeout is on the rise. A professional ordering platform for restaurants helps you meet that demand.
- Use the Orders App to manage your orders. Accept secure online payments and offer delivery options.
- Keep track of phone orders: Download the Orders app for taking down phone orders. All orders can be managed and fulfilled from one place.
- Manage your business from the Wix Mobile app :
Watch our webinar to learn more Moving your restaurant online
- Source New Inventory If your stock is low, you can begin selling dropshipping. You can find new products that you can sell without worrying about fulfillment. To create and sell custom products, you can also connect to print on demand
- Offer Curbside pickup: If your physical store is not online, you can practice social distancing by allowing customers to pick up their orders from outside. You can edit the title of your shipping settings to “Curbside Pickup” . Your customers will need to know where and how they can pick up their order.
Customers’ habits are changing. Keep up with the times by adapting your subscriptions and memberships.
The Global Awarded Magento POS – 2021 Stevie Awards Product Innovation winner provides you with a powerful Magento POS as well as 24/7 support. Other products : Shopify Pos, Bigcommerce Pos, Woocommerce Pos
- Provide Video Subscriptions – Create paid channels on your site for videos, tutorials and classes.
- Suspend or Reactive Plans : Customers may wish to suspend their memberships so they can continue later. Customers can now suspend or reactivate subscriptions.